This programme has been developed in conjunction with adoptive parents. It helps adoptive parents develop the skills and confidence to support their child's emotional development and wellbeing, to maximise their potential. The programme is aimed at adopters approved and waiting, adopters who have children placed with them and adopters who have adopted children.
The workshops will be delivered by members of the multi-disciplinary post adoption team, including clinical therapists as well as external speakers.
Find out more about our workshops and groups, and how you can book a place at one of our events:
- Adolescent parenting programme
- Adoption Advisory Board
- Building attachment through play
- Incredible years parenting programme
- Kent's young persons participation group
- Life story workshop
- Non-violent resistance group
- Who's in charge workshop
- Weathering the storm: caring for ourselves workshop
For learning and development information, please call us on 03000 42 05 08 or email PAST@kent.gov.uk.