The group is for children ages 3 to 5 years old and their parent.
The aim of the group is to use theraplay and sensory integration play to:
- encourage playful parent-child interaction to support and enhance attachment and attunement with one another
- explore through sensory play to support child’s regulation and further develop parents’ understanding of the basic sensory needs
- develop the child’s social and communication skills
- experience shared joy and pleasure through play
- provide parents with new skills to play with, connect and nurture their child
- encourage embedding play into daily routines and rhythms
There are currently no dates for this group.